KETO COCONUT BALL DESSERT
This recipe is very simple you can enjoy making it with your kids at home.It is Keto, so gluten free, and carb free, delicious dessert for anytime.
2 cups unsweetened dessicated coconut ( shredded and dried) it is available in the baking section, you can also get it in the Indian grocery store.
2 eggs in room temperature
2 tablespoons of butter softened to room temperature
1/3 cup of zero calorie sweetener of your choice ( stevia, erythritol or xylitol)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease lightly with some coconut oil spray or you can use a reusable non-stick silicone baking sheet.
2. In a bowl combine all the ingredients and mix them thoroughly by hand.
3. Make 1 inch size balls in your hand and line it on the baking sheet.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, allow it to cool and enjoy!