DELICIOUS MOIST KETO BROWNIES
I love brownies, and after I started my keto I searched for a good keto recipe. After going through many recipes, I tried this one and it came out moist and delicious. It is also very simple to make.
1 cup almond flour
1 cup zero calorie sweetener (stevia, erythritol or xylitol)
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter melted
1/2 cup unsweetened white or milk chocolate chip melted
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Melt the butter allow it to cool.
2. In a deep bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
3. Now add the eggs and the melted butter. Mix them completely with the dry ingredients.
4. Prepare an 8×8 cake pan with parchment paper of by greasing the pan. Parchment paper is easier to get the brownies out.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth it into the pan. Now add the melted chocolate on top and lightly swirl it to cover the top of the mixture.
6. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 -33 minutes or till your toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy.
I also tried making these brownies in muffins tins, they came out well. The oven temperature is the same but the time varies when you make them in muffin tins. Place them in preheated 350 degree oven for only 24 minutes. Allow them to cool completely and then enjoy. I used non-stick silicon muffin tins.