1 & 1/4 cup of blanched almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup powdered zero calorie sweetener ( erythritol or xylitol) you can powder it in your coffee grinder
6 tablespoon softened butter
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
2. In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients, almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder and mix well.
3. add the butter and the vanilla to the mixture and work it with your fingers until a dough forms
4.Use your hands to roll the dough into balls . Place the balls an inch apart on the baking sheet and use a fork to flatten the balls and at the same time create a striped pattern on the cookies.
5. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12 – 14 minutes or until they are brown around the edges.
6. Place in airtight container after they cool. You can store them in the fridge for 10 days.