These muffins can be made ahead and kept in the fridge for 5 days and also can be frozen.
I made mine with cheese and vegetables. You can explore your own combination with any vegetable, cooked meat or cheese of your choice. You can even teach your children to make them, they are so easy to make. You can be as creative as you want with the combination of flavors.Egg muffins are so delicious and full of nutrition from eggs and vegetables. They are so easy to make. They make a great low carb breakfast or a snack.
They also make great lunch box meals, or snacks for children, it is a great way of making children eat their vegetables.
It takes 25 minutes to bake the muffins at 350 degrees.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. I took a 12 tin muffin pan, so I took 12 eggs, you can add one more egg if you want. beat the eggs with salt and pepper, or even any spice of your choice like garlic powder or cayenne pepper.
3.Cut vegetables of your choice. I had cut some green onions, shallots, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli, serrano peppers, and grated cheese if you want to add some. You can use any cheese you want.
4. Oil the muffin tins lightly, add a combination of vegetables and cheese or cooked meat into each tin.
5 Now pour the beaten egg one tin at a time carefully, you can use a deep ladle or big spoon to pour. Let the vegetables soak up the egg and fill the tin.
6. Place the muffin pan inside the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Allow it to cool for 5 minutes, when they cool down they flat down, remove and enjoy!