These delicious keto muffins, make excellent anytime snack or even get turned into a sandwich with butter for breakfast.
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 whole jalapeno
1 and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 large eggs
6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and prepare a 12 tin muffin pan
2. Prepare the jalapenos. Cut one jalapeno into 12 thin crosswise slices to arrange on top of the muffins. And finely chop the other jalapeno.
3. In a large bowl add almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder and garlic powder. Now mix in a cup of the cheddar cheese to it and add the finely chopped jalapenos to it and mix well.
4. Add the eggs, butter and almond milk to the mixture and mix them well with a spatula. Divide the mixture equally among the 12 muffin tins . Top the muffins with the remaining half cup of cheese and a slice of the jalapeno on top.
5. Bake for 35 minutes until the top are slightly brown and firm to the touch.
6. Remove from oven, cool completely and enjoy!