CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE/BUTTER – RESTAURANT STYLE
Garlic is one super herb used as ancient medicine for 100s of years. It’s medicinal properties have been proven effective for many diseases of the body.
It is high in antioxidants and also works to detoxify the body. Garlic sauce/butter is very tasty and can be used as a dip/dressing for salads, stir-fry vegetables, or as spread on keto tortillas and breads.
1 cup peeled and cut garlic
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup lemon juice
3 cups of olive oil (or any cooking oil)
1. Peel and slice garlic
2. add to the blender with salt
3.process for a minute till finely minced.
4. scrape the sides of the jar and add 1.2 cup of oil, and blend for some more time, the garlic would be creamy with the oil.
5. Now alternately add lemon juice and oil and continue to blend.
6.Once the garlic looks fully emulsified, increase pouring the oil and the lemon juice until they are fully incorporated.
7. Transfer the sauce to a glass container and cover with paper towel overnight in the fridge, to remove moisture.
8. The next day replace paper towel with a tight lid.
9.You can keep it in the fridge for 3 months.