ZUCCHINI QUICHE – KETO
Quiche is a favorite snack for anytime.This recipe has zero carbs and it is easy to make.
2 small sized zucchini grated
1 medium size onion finely chopped
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 serrano pepper minced finely
1 handful cilantro finely chopped
6 large eggs
1/2 cup butter melted
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a 9.5 inch pie plate
3. In a shallow pan saute the onions till they are translucent, now squeeze the grated zucchini to remove the water and add to the pan and saute with the onions for a few minutes and remove pan from heat.
4. In a deep bowl add the eggs, butter, salt and beat well now add all the vegetables, almond flour, coconut flour, and cheese into it and mix well with a spatula.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate and leave it in the oven for approximately 50 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool on a rack for 15 minutes before serving.